Why use a doTERRA Essential Oil Diffuser?
For centuries people have been using aromatherapy to add scents to their homes to make the air smell clean and fresh. Most people like having a crisp clean smell permeate the air of a room as they walk in. With the best doTERRA Diffuser this can be easy and convenient. After reviewing the top rated doTERRA essential oil diffusers we picked the doTERRA Aroma Lite Diffuser as our favorite:
[amazon box=”B00GUSYAXO” template=”horizontal”]
How does a doTERRA Diffuser Work?
An essential oil diffuser uses heat to break down the essential oils into a tiny molecular form. It can then be projected out of the unit and be disbursed into the air spreading the aroma.
What doTERRA Diffuser should you buy?
Enjoying the natural aromatic benefits through oil diffusing has never been so easy. The best essential oil diffusers on the market not only provide wonderful aromas but they also cleanse and purify the air. Choosing the correct doTERRA Diffuser is now a breeze, so read on!
You’ll find our full reviews of all these great doTERRA Diffusers below. We’ve also included a handy Buyers guide when looking for the best doTERRA Diffuser.
Here’s a look at our three favorite doTEERA Diffusers available on the market today!
Best doTERRA Diffuser Reviews
[amazon box=”B00O80XVKY” template=”horizontal”]
The doTERRA Aroma Ace with on Guard is a compact waterless diffuser with features you will certainly appreciate.
With the multiple knob settings on this unit, you can set the hour, minute, second and times with ease. This gives control not only the time but the spray volumes too.
The compact size of this doTERRA diffuser is great for discreetly placing out of sight from your guests who just assume your place smells delightful all the time, naturally.
- The settings provide a lot of running options to choose from.
- The two empty cups give the freedom to use oils from other size containers with no limitations or buy in bulk and save money.
- This unit can run 24 hours a day and provides high levels of output to cover even tough odors.
- Some customers complain the diffuser can get clogged easily even with regular cleanings.
- If you run this for 24 hours a day 7 days’ week the cost of the oils can get expensive. Be sure to use the control knobs to offset this.
- When you use the higher settings it makes a buzzing sound but they sell an attachment that will make it quieter.
[amazon box=”B00NZFGLHS” template=”horizontal”]
The DoTERRA Petal Diffuser has a simple 3-piece design that is easy to use. It will not only help purify and make the air smell better, it also works as a humidifier too.
The ultra-fine mist reaches up to 330 square feet and has a 1, 2 and 4-hour diffuser setting. The LED light brings warmth into any room with its soft ambient light.
- The lightweight design weighs only 1.2 pounds so it can be placed on small tables or shelves
- It is the most reasonably priced doTERRA diffuser that works just as well as the expensive ones.
- The small and compact design is good for packing and taking on trips when you travel.
- Even though the base is sturdy it can still be tipped or knocked over.
- The open design could allow unwanted objects to get in.
[amazon box=”B00GUSYAXO” template=”horizontal”]
The doTERRA Aroma Lite Diffuser features an impressive design that delivers the oils to the air through a high-frequency oscillation that can last for up to 8 hours.
The four output settings allow you to control the mist and thus control the intensity of the aroma you would like to have in a room. The bonus night light feature makes this a useful item to have.
- Easy to use without a lot of complicated settings.
- The slim design allows you to use it in narrow areas. It fits securely against the wall.
- Frequent cleanings are required to keep this in good working condition.
- It only has a 6-month warranty.
Choosing a doTERRA diffuser to freshen up your home is a smart choice. Your air will instantly be changed once you plug one in and turn it on.
Having a clean fresh smell has never been easier. Using essential oils to add aroma to your home is a quick way to banish offensive odors.
Which is the best doTERRA diffuser should you buy?
The doTERRA Aroma Lite Diffuser is the best doterra diffuser to buy for its price and features. Unless you need to run one for 24hours why not enjoy the long 8 hours of use that will shut off automatically when you don’t need it.
Having the ability to place this in tight areas gives it great flexibility. The ambient light can work in the evening while the diffuser is off or on.
Know how to properly care for your doTERRA diffuser:
Cleaning is the most important part of taking care of your doTERRA diffuser. You will need to carefully follow the included instructions. Most require just hot water and cotton swabs. Be sure to not let the oils build up or it will clog.
Consider your budget:
While the price can vary the most expensive will run all night and day and has multiple spray settings.
Determine if the other shorter time settings will meet your needs. Not only will this save you money on the diffuser but also on the essential oils you fill it with. The lower the setting, the longer your oils will last.
Know if the design works in your household:
If you have children or pets be sure to place an open style diffuser safely out of reach. The sealed designs work well but for small children make sure you have outlets away from the ground.
Proper placement in a room is important and you should make sure the diffuser has nothing obstructing the mist from being dispersed.
What type of essential oils do people use in them and why?
The most popular selling oil according to doTERRA is Frankincense. Their website states that the extremely powerful aroma that customers love and how it promotes feelings of deep relaxation.
Peppermint essential oil helps not only freshen the air but gives a nice clean smell throughout the room that will happily linger for some time.
I hope you enjoyed finding creative ways to liven up your surroundings with a new doTERRA diffuser. Fresh clean smells will enhance your senses while also knowing you are improving the air quality.
You might also like The Best doTERRA Essential Oils Kit Top Rated Reviews and Buyers Guide
[amazon box=”B00BWA4JT0″ template=”horizontal”]